The Hong Kong Jockey Club Community Project Grant "Intergenerational Responsible Citizenship Project” — Cross-Sectional Unit Meeting
The 2019-2020 Cross-Sectional Unit Meeting is now open for application!
1. Through Cross-Sectional Unit Meeting, Guiders/Leaders can share their amazing activities in Unit Meeting with other Guiding Units. It can strengthen Guiders’/Leaders’ organisational skills and facilitate the communication between girls. The Cross-Sectional Unit Meeting allows the participants to develop mutual understanding and intergenerational harmony.
2. The staff of the Affiliated Members Department will work with the Guiders/Leaders to organise the service project of the Unit. So, they will be easier and more flexible in designing the service project. Meanwhile, Guide members will be able to enjoy the fun of participating in Cross-Sectional Unit Meeting.
1. Happy Bees, Brownies, Guides, Rangers and Golden Guides can be the organizer or the co-organizer.
2. The organizer can plan and organize activities by themselves or with the co-organizer. The organizer is able to invite maximum three Unit(s) as co-organizer. And, the participants including helpers should not less than 30 people.
3. Units that are interested to be the organizer but unable to the co-organizing Unit, the Guiders/Leaders may contact their Commissioner or staff of the Affiliated Members Department for recommendations.
Note:The activity must be held between April of the year and February of the following year.
For details of the application, please refer to the Application Guidelines
- Please contact the staff of the Affiliated Members Department:
Project Officer—Ms Tiffany Hung Tel: 2359 6857 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Officer—Ms Elisa Lee Tel: 2359 6813 Email: email@example.com
Dragon Dance Workshop
Weave our Time, Share our Love
Forest Family Campfire