The Hong Kong Jockey Club Community Project Grant "Intergenerational Responsible Citizenship Project” — “Make A Difference” Community Service Project (Region Level)
- Through organising volunteer activities, Girl Guides will understand the needs of the community and the vulnerable groups. During the event, they will cooperate with each other, learn from each other, exchange ideas, and share their learning experiences , thus cohesively building a caring and harmonious community.
- The staff of the Affiliated Members Department will work with Commissioners/Guiders/Leaders to organise the service project for their Region. So, they will be easier and more flexible in designing the service project. Meanwhile, Guide members will be able to enjoy the fun of participating in community service.
Nature and Description of the Project
Representatives assigned by Region Commissioners will invite Units (Happy Bee, Brownie, Guide, Ranger and Golden Guide) of the respective Divisions to organize a community service.
2017/18—New Territories: Project has been successfully held in January 2018
2018/19—Kowloon: Project has been successfully held in December 2018 and January 2019
2019/20—Island: Details of the Project will be announced later
(Region Level) Downloads
- For details of the application, please refer to the Application Guidelines
- (Region Level) Application Form: PDF File Word file (Application form must be submitted at least 3 months before the activity)
Note: Activities must be held between April and February of the following year.
- Please contact the staff of the Affiliated Members Department:
Assistant Project Officer—Ms Gigi Lau Tel: 2359 6887 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Officer—Ms Elisa Lee Tel: 2359 6813 Email: email@example.com