Headquarters Notice (with effect from 29 December, 2022)
The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association
Headquarters Notices（with effect from 29 December, 2022）
1. For the maximum capacity of venue, please refer to: Headquarter & Campsites Charges List. The organizer should consider the venue depending on the space required and nature of the activity.
2. The organizer is requested to ensure users are not currently subject to any isolation orders issued by the Government.
3. In order to comply with Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap. 599I) Wear mask in all areas except in:
During sports activities
4. The activity organized by Headquarters, Division, District or unit should refer to HKGGA Special Announcement on Activity Arrangements (Effective on 29 December, 2022)
5. To ensure the hygiene of the venue, 30 minutes will be reserved for cleaning before the next appointment.
6. Keep your hands clean all the time. Hand rub is provided in Headquarters for necessary use.
7. Except venue users and event participants, other people are not suggested to stay in Headquarters in order to minimize the risk of spread of virus during gathering of people.
8. If anyone violates the guidelines above, the Association reserves the right to request that person to leave the venue.
For enquiry, please contact the Booking Office at 2359 6850 from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Cleaning arrangement in Headquarters:
To minimize the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19, cleaning arrangements are enhanced to safeguard the health of users at Headquarters of HKGGA:
1. After every use of venue, tables / chairs / floor will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach.
2. Public facilities (e.g. lift, lobby, corridor) will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach twice a day.
3. Frequently contacted surfaces (e.g. button, handrail, door handle, door knob, doorbell, power switch, table and chair) will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach twice a day.
4. For obvious dirt, cleaning will be done immediately.
5. Distilled water dispensers are cleaned daily. Professional inspection and disinfection of water tank of dispensers will be performed by contractor yearly. Visitors can bring their own bottle for refilling water.
6. All visitors entering Headquarters are required to check body temperature, to wear a mask and to clean their hands with disinfectant to help preventing spread of the disease.
7. Except venue users and event participants, other people are suggested not to stay in Headquarters in order to lower the risk of spread of virus during gathering of people.
1. Toilet will be disinfected with 1 in 49 diluted household bleach every four hours.
2. Soap and disposable paper towel will be provided for hand cleaning.
3. Users are reminded to put the toilet lid down before flushing and clean and wash hands properly after using the toilet.
4. Maintain drainage pipes properly by pouring about half a litre of water into each drain outlet (U-traps) every week.