HKGGA New Building Site Mural Design Competition
HKGGA New Building Site Mural
The new headquarters and youth hostel project has started. We would like to invite all of our members to join the Site Mural Design Competition. The competition is not only for decorating the site mural but also can promote the girl guides image. 25 shortlisted entries will be made into banners and displayed outside of the site.
- All Entries should take “"Girl Guides Life", "Looking Forward to the New Headquarters" or "Girl Guides and Community" as the theme.
- Both hand-drawn and computer-aided design are acceptable
To assist drawing with any computer program or mobile application:
- File format: JPEG or PNG or PDF
- Resolution: 300 dpi or above
- Layout size: A1 with horizontal design
For hand-drawn entries, there is no restriction on the painting tools used,
- A3 size with horizontal design
- Entry must be 2D design
- All entries must be scanned in JPEG or PNG or PDF
- Resolution: 600 dpi or above
The participants must submit the Online Form including participant information, share drive link and a brief description of not more than 100 words.
Terms and Conditions：
- Participants are divided into 5 Categories: Happy Bee, Brownie Section, Girl Guide Section, Ranger Section and Adult Members.
- All entries must be the participants’ original work. Participants must ensure that their works will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Each participants may submit ONE entry only.
- The copyright of all entries shall vest in HKGGA, who shall have the right to publish, exhibit, print, distribute entry or use entry for production of publication through any media as well as to use entry for non-commercial promotion without obtaining the prior consent of the participants or paying them any fees.
- HKGGA reserves the right to disqualify any participants or entries, or revoke or withdraw any award or prize presented.
- HKGGA reserves the right to use or dispose of the entries. All entries submitted will not be returned.
- HKGGA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or make arrangements relating to the competition without prior notification.
- In case of dispute, HKGGA’s interpretation and decision shall be final.
Deadline for Submit
28 Feb 2022
01-07 Mar 2022
Announcement of winning entries
14 Mar 2022
Display on Site Mural
Apr - Dec 2022
Each category will select 5 Entries to be shortlisted, a total of 25 Entries will be display on Site Mural.
- All participants will receive an E-certificate of participation
- All shortlisted participants will receive a certificate and a gift.
Please contact Ms Chan via email@example.com