(Cancelled) Farm Visit – Explore Pineapple Farm
To tie in with the government's measures in preventing the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, and to safeguard our members' health, this event is cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association
Farm Visit – Explore Pineapple Farm
(Note: the workshop would be conducted in Cantonese)
Learning Objectives： Through a series of interesting workshop, the participants can build relationship with nature and learn more about organic farming. It can also increase the understanding of organic life style and the awareness of environmental protection.
The farm visit will include:
- Enjoy the pineapple meal (vegetable rice with pineapple and pork, drink)
- Learn and experience organic farming of vegetable (The plant can be taken away.)
- DIY painted ceramic piggy bank
- Get stamps to exchange present
**Participants can choose to stay in the Pineapple Farm after the activity and go for visit themselves
1 March 2020 (Sunday)
10:00a.m. – 1:30p.m.
Go Green Organic Farm, Si Pai Shek, Kam Tin, Yuen Long
Meeting and Dismissing time:
Meeting Time: 9:00a.m.
Dismissing Time: 2:30p.m.
Meeting and Dismissing Venue:
HKGGA Headquarters (G/F, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong)
Happy Bee/ Brownie Guide / Girl Guide / Ranger Guide/ Golden Guide/ Guider
*Each application group should include one member and one family member/ Guider. Participants who aged below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult family member/ Guider
$40 per group
(Fee including entrance and coach fee of 2 participants )
15 groups (30 people in total)
Points to note before apply:
1. Transportation will be arranged for participants from Headquarter, HKGGA to the field site. Please state clearly on the application form whether transportation arrangement is needed.
2. Each application should include one member and one family member/ Guider. Participants who aged below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult family member/ Guider.
3. Application without application form or payment will be regarded as unsuccessfully and will not be accepted.
4. Once your application is accepted, reimbursement will not be entertained except cancellation of class due to bad weather arrangement. (Please refer to Bad Weather Arrangement of HKGGA)
5. Participants should stay tuned for our website update for application result and activity reminder.
Applications form and fee should be submitted by Post or In-Person to The Hong Kong Girls Guides Association – Programme Department. (Address: 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong) on or before 14 February (Friday). It can also be submitted online. (Link: https://ocrs.hkgga.org.hk/CourseDetail.aspx?id=13010)
2359 6815 (Joey Cham)