Ranger Council - Souvenir Badge Design Competition
To encourage rangers to participate in activities organized by the Ranger Council, souvenir badges will be given to each participant. We are now seeking for a souvenir badge design and the most outstanding work will be made into the souvenir badges.
1. Eligibility: All enrolled Rangers.
2. Entry requirements: The souvenir badge must include the emblem of HKGGA and include ”深資女童軍議會” or “Ranger Council” with “2017-2019” and use graphics to express the characteristics of rangers.
3. Color: No more than 10 colors.
4. Size: Circle, oval or other shapes, the longest side of the diameter shall not exceed 8cm.
5. Entry Format: Badge design should be submitted in JPEG/AI format of file in 300dpi.
6. Submission: Entries must be submitted by email with the application form to email@example.com
DCC (Region Development) Ms. Pauline Leung
DCC (Public Relations) Ms. Heidi Wong
Professional designer Ms. Chu Wai Kei
Champion: (Japan Printoss mobile's photos printer, HK$50 coffee coupon, 10 souvenir badge, certificate and trophy)
Merit Prize x 10: (HK$25 coffee coupon, 10 souvenir badge and certificate)
The Most Active Unit Award: (Certificate and trophy)
＊All the participants will receive a souvenir badge and participation certificate.
9. Submission Deadline: 3th April 2018
Remark: All submitted designs will be selected by judges, the result will be announced in May 2018.
- Each entrant can submit more than one design.
- All entries must submit with the application form.
- The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association owns the copyrights of all entries and will have the right to edit.
- All entries should be original, without infringement of copyrights, and have not been publicized before.
Guidelines of HKGGA emblem: Here
Enquiries: Mandy Tsui (Tel: 2359 6824/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)