Happy Organic Farm - Farm Visit
Participants will visit rice field and learn the growing process and method of organic rice. They will also make handcraft with straw.
|Date:||15 October 2017(Sunday)|
|Time:||10:00a.m. - 12:30p.m.|
|Venue:||Produce Green Foundation, No 18 Hok Tau Village, Fanling, New Territories|
|Meeting and Dismissing time:||
Meeting Time: 9:00a.m.
Dismissing Time: 1:30p.m.
|Meeting and Dismissing Venue:||HKGGA Headquarters (G/F, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong)|
ALL Members, including Happy Bees/ Brownie Guide / Girl Guide / Ranger Guide/ Golden Guide/ Guider
*Each application group should include one member and one family member/ Guider. Participants who aged below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult family member/ Guider
*Priority will be given to participants of Happy Organic Farm
$20 per group
(Fee including entrance and coach fee of 2 participants )
|Quota:||15 groups (30 people in total)|
|Application Deadline:||28 September 2017(Thursday)|
Points to note before apply:
1. Transportation will be arranged for participants from Headquarter, HKGGA to the field site. Please state clearly on the application form whether transportation arrangement is needed.
2. Each application should include one member and one family member/ Guider. Participants who aged below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult family member/ Guider.
3. Priority will be given to participants of Happy Organic Farm. The remaining applications will be handled on “First Come First Serve” basis.
4. Application without application form or payment will be regarded as unsuccessfully and will not be accepted.
5. Once your application is accepted, reimbursement will not be entertained except cancellation of class due to bad weather arrangement.
6. Participants should stay tuned for our website update for application result and activity reminder.
Application form and fee should be submitted by Post or In-Person to The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association – Programme Department. (Address: 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong) on or before 28 September 2017 (Thursday). Only cheque payment is accepted (payable to: The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association).
Ms. Connie Lui (Tel: 2359 6815)