Be part of the "Free Being Me" and "Action on Body Confidence" revolution!
Send us your stories, ideas, actions and shout-outs. Photos and videos will make the stories come alive!
Whether you’ve finished the activities or just finding out more, everyone can share. Here are some ideas:
- Tell us your group’s Free Being Me story, blog-style
- Interview your group about what they think a body confident world would be like
- Challenge selfie – what can we do to help ourselves and our communities be ‘Free Being Me’? Write it down and take a picture of yourself!
Send your stories to us by
1. Email to Programme Department firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Share to the WAGGGS' Free Being Me Website http://www.free-being-me.com