TCC Notice - COVID-19 measures Centre Noitce (effect 17-Nov-2022)
HKGGA Jockey Club Tung Chung Activity Centre
Centre Notice (with effect from 17 Nov 2022)
In response to the Government's further relaxation of social distance measures, the Centre updates the relevant precautionary measures effective on 17 November 2022.
All venue users have to comply with all regulations, including but not limited to Cap. 599F Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation, Cap. 599G Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation and Cap. 599L Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation on the prohibition of group gatherings of not more than the number of people as stipulated by these Regulations. According to the aforementioned Regulations, the authorized officers with enforcement power appointed under the Regulations can inspect and examine the records, documents and information of users. The participants / users shall bear legal liability or responsibility for any non-compliance with the rules and regulations.
The Centre has adopted special measures to avoid people from gathering and to maintain social distance. Venue users must comply with the following special measures and guidelines. If anyone violates the following special measures and guidelines, the Centre reserves the right to request that person to leave the venue.
With effect from 17 Nov 2022: -
- All persons are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe (‘LHS’) QR code and perform a temperature check before entering the Centre. People with fever symptoms will not be permitted to enter the Centre.
- All persons (except exemptions*) entering to the Centre must comply with the requirements of the Vaccine Pass. Persons under the category of Red Code are not allowed to enter the Centre in the capacity of a participant, member, user or visitor.
- For the booking involved with exercising or sports activities, participants are required to present the QR Code for scanning upon entry. Persons under the category of Red Code or Amber Code are not allowed to enter the Centre in the capacity of a participant, member, user or visitor involving with exercising / sports activities.
*Exempted scenarios include:
A. children aged under 5;
- holders of the COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate (Exemption Certificate), he/she must present the Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificates QR code. For certificates without an encrypted QR code, please fill in the specified form to register;
C. the person enters the Centre only for -
(i) the sole purpose of delivering or picking up of an article at the Centre; or
(ii) performing necessary repairs at the Centre.
- For Couriers (heavy/bulky goods) who fail to present the Vaccine Pass or the Exemption Certificate, they need to register their information in front of the Centre gate, and the Centre staff will supervise the whole delivery process and make sure the Couriers leave the Centre after finishing the delivery.
- Visitors may be required to leave except he/she enters the Centre to perform girl guides duty, Centre official duty or to participate in Centre activities.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the Centre. Members may eat and drink at outdoor area of Centre.
- For training groups or classes with more than 12 persons, each sub-group of 12 persons should keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from each other.
- Wear a mask within the Centre in all areas (except the exercise sessions).
- Mask-wearing requirement during photo-taking on stage at events held at the Centre is exempted. Persons are allowed not to wear masks when they are doing sports activities.
- Keep your hands clean all the time. Hand rub is provided in the Centre for necessary use.
- Venue users are required to maintain a social distance.
- The Centre will reserve time for cleaning after each use of the venue without prior notice.
- Except for venue users and activity participants, other people are not suggested to stay in the Centre in order to minimize the risk of spread of the virus during gathering of people
We shall review the situation from time to time. Updated measures and arrangements will be posted on the Association’s website and the Centre’s Facebook page.
For any enquiry, please contact the Centre at Tel: 2619 0399 from 9:15 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesday to Sunday.
Last Update Date: 2022-11-17