NT West Centre - Booking Form and Rules
NT West Centre Special Notice (with effect from 19 May 2022)
In light of the latest situation of the COVID-19 epidemic and the Government’s latest announcement of various epidemic control and social distancing measures, the Hong Kong Girl Guides Association NT West Centre (NT W Centre) is now closed until further notice.
All visitors (included the public, parents, guiders / leaders, commissioners, trainers, instructors or other guide members etc) must follow below measures when enter NTW Centre.
1) Use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application
- Anyone (with any purpose) must scan the LeaveHomeSafe venue QR code using the mobile app and perform temperature check before entering NTW Centre. People with fever symptoms will not be permitted to enter centre. The following three categories of people may use Declaration / Information Collection Form for Persons Entering Specified Premises of “Vaccine Pass”as an alternative to the use of the app:
- People aged 65 or above and aged 15 or below
- People with disability and
- Those recognised by the Government or organisations authorised by the Government
People aged 15 or below would not have to register his or her personal information using the specified form if he or she is accompanied by an adult who has complied with the LeaveHomeSafe requirement.
2) Vaccine Record
- Vaccine Pass is applicable in regulated premises under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F). NT West Centre is regarding as event premise, so anyone (except exemptions*) who need to enter NT West Centre must present at least first dose of COVID-19 vaccination record.
- Only under the following two circumstances can be exempted from the vaccination requirement:
- children aged under 12; OR
- holders of the COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate (Exemption Certificate). If the certificate without an encrypted QR code, he / she must fill in Declaration / Information Collection Form for Persons Entering Specified Premises of“Vaccine Pass” and registered personal information by staff.
- For those who pick up / deliver items (include selling of interest badge), but cannot present the vaccine record / exemption certificate, staff will perform the task at the front door of the centre.
- For those who carry out maintenance work at centre, but cannot present the vaccine record / exemption certificate, staff will record down his/her information and accompany until the task finished.
Anyone (except exemptions*) must scan the LeaveHomeSafe venue QR code and present vaccine record before entering NT West Centre. If not, he / she will not be allowed to enter the Centre area.
Maximum capacity of the venues (Available for half and full day activities):
|Maximum Capacity *|
|Activity Room ABC||62||80|
|Activity Room BC||41||52|
|Activity Room A||32||48|
|Activity Room B||20||26|
|Activity Room C||16||22|
* For activities to be held in venues, no more than EIGHT participants including the instructor in a cluster could be conducted and a distance of at least 1.5 metres between groups should be maintained.
The government is still implementing disease prevention and control measures to safeguard public health, thus any Girl Guides members who are intending to conduct Girl Guides’ programmes or activities should refer to HKGGA Special Announcement on Activity Arrangements published on the website of the Hong Kong Girl Guides Association.
Other Arrangements remain unchanged as follow:
- Wear mask in all centre areas (except exercise session).
- Perform temperature check before entering IS Centre. People with fever symptoms will not be permitted to enter the Centre.
- Keep your hands clean all the time. Hand rub is provided for necessary use.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in all areas of centre.
- If anyone violates the guidelines above, the Association reserves the right to request that person to leave the venue
Booking Form and Rules
NT West Centre Booking Form
Rules for Centre Users
Monday to Friday
9:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday , Sunday and Public Holiday
For member only
- To provide Girl Guides leaflet in different session.
- To provide interest cert book for Guiders.
- To provide campsite information of the Hong Kong Girl Guides Association.
- Guiding activities inquiry.
- To provide a place for conference , unit meeting , training and activities for our members.
Remark : Tables , chairs and whiteboard to be provided for our members free of charge