NT West Centre - Booking Form and Rules
The Maximum Capacity of HKGGA NT West Centre (Update as at 19 March 2021)
All venue users have to comply with Cap. 599F Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation and Cap. 599G Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation on the prohibition of group gatherings of not more than the number of people as stipulated by the law. HKGGA NT West Centre will adopt special measures to avoid people from gathering and to minimize social contact. Venue users must comply with the following special measures until further notice.
Maximum capacity of the venues:
|Activity Room(ABC)||40 people|
|Activity Room(A)||16 people|
|Activity Room(B)||12 people|
|Activity Room(C)||8 people|
* For activities to be held in venues, no more than FOUR participants including the instructor in a cluster could be conducted and a distance of at least 1.5 metres between groups should be maintained.
The government is still implementing disease prevention and control measures to safeguard public health, thus any Girl Guides members who are intending to conduct Girl Guides' programmes or activities should refer to HKGGA Special Announcement on Activity Arrangements published on the website of the Hong Kong Girl Guides Association.
Other Arrangements remain unchanged as follow:
- Wear mask in all centre areas.
- Perform temperature check before entering NT West Centre. People with fever symptoms will not be permitted to enter the Centre.
- Visitors may be required to leave except he/she enters the venue to perform official duty or has booked for the use of Centre venues
- Keep your hands clean all the time. Hand rub is provided for necessary use.
- If the venue is booked for the purpose of meeting, the social distance should be maintained.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in all areas of centre.
- If anyone violates the guidelines above, the Association reserves the right to request that person to leave the venue
- Except venue users and event participants, other people are not suggested to stay in IS Centre in order to minimize the risk of spread of virus during gathering of people.
Booking Form and Rules
NT West Centre Booking Form
Rules for Centre Users
Monday to Friday
9:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday , Sunday and Public Holiday
For member only
- To provide Girl Guides leaflet in different session.
- To provide interest cert book for Guiders.
- To provide campsite information of the Hong Kong Girl Guides Association.
- Guiding activities inquiry.
- To provide a place for conference , unit meeting , training and activities for our members.
Remark : Tables , chairs and whiteboard to be provided for our members free of charge