Endorsement of Camper's Licence, Pack Holiday Licence & Holiday Permit

(with effective from 2009-2010 Guiding Year)


In order to maintain the standard of camping in the HKGGA, it is recommended re-introduce the endorsement of camp qualification for the holders of Pack Holiday Licence, Holiday Permit and Camper's Licence. All camp qualification holders are required to hold a camp / holiday or be a staff member at a camp or holiday at least every 3 years to be endorsed as a qualification holder.


If a Licence Holder cannot hold a camp within the 3 year period, the next time she is able to organize a camp she will be visited by a camp consultant to verify that the safety rules and standards of the association are up to date.


If the safety and rules do not meet with the association standards the License Holder will be asked to attend further training to update her skills.

Related files: 
Last Update Date: 2016-08-31