[End of Enrollment] China Exchange Tour 2018 - Exploration of Shu Culture and Innovative Technologies
China Exchange Tour 2018
Exploration of Shu Culture and Innovative Technologies
Date: 25 to 29 July 2018 (5 days)
Venue: Sichuan Province
Related Attractions and Programme:
- Wuhou Memorial Temple
- Chengdu Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Chengdu Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Exchange with local youths
- Wenchuan Earthquake Memorial Museum
- Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
*The above attractions and programme is provisional and may be modified due to suit the actual needs and situations.
- 85 Brownies, Guides or Rangers (Aged 12-23)
- 15 Guiders
*Remarks：The full fare is about $5,000, partly of the fare will be funded by Funding Scheme for Youth Exchange in the Mainland 2018-19 of Commission on Youth.
Deadline of application : 19 June 2018 (Tuesday)
Acceptance List (Download)
Briefing Session: 30 June 2018 (Saturday) 9:30am - 12:30pm
Travel Insurance - Schedule of Benefits (Download)
*This is a basic travel insurance for each participant of the tour. Participants may take out your own insurance policy according to your own situations and needs.
International and China Liaison Office
Tel: 2359 6827